..... and a broken down public transport system (tends to every time it spots snow!)....
Anyway..... I had been woken by pain this morning and was like.... hmmm... beautiful snow but I bet I'll slip and hurt some more....
So slap me for being a pessimist and slap me again for not trusting in Allah as much as I should have - cos Allah did not let me fall once (and for those of you who know me - you know how amazing a feat that is!!!). Subhanallah!
Work was a LONG LONG LONG hard slog but the day eventually did end.
And when I got home, to my doorstep, I coudnt resist making a little snow man in
honour of the memory of my childhood and my mother, who always loved fun and I have some fond memories of making snowmen with her in millimetres of snow in Manchester!LolIts all mostly gone now, turned to brown and black mush under tired and feet.... but some patches of pure, white snow do still remain. Like a pretty cloud in the mud.
2 comments:
I am gonna die of a cold when I get back. I can't believe it snowed.
Nice snowman btw it does look like a teddy tho...
How are the plans for the weekend coming along? You and WA still getting together?
salaam
happy birthday (late)
be happy you are 24...nearly 33 - the best age ;)
Post a Comment