Last night was.... interesting. My last night at a 24 year old. And to celebrate this I went out with Kirsten, and while the evening steadily went on we made some pretty bad choices. Still it was a laugh.... just thinking about it makes me smile now.
I was in the most bizarre mood yesterday. I wanted to do something to celebrate but I just couldnt decide on what. Everything that was suggested or I thought of just didnt seem right, it didnt seem to fit. I just knew I wanted to do something.
So I managed to squeeze in a coffee at Nero's while waiting for Kirsten, a meal at Tai Wu with her, a movie (more about that later), a hurried walk to the train station with Kirsten being stalked by a tramp (hilarious!), lobbing lit cigarettes at some random guy's head (by Kirsten) and a wait for the train, a quick yet expensive taxi ride home and a deep and disturbed sleep.
Whew!
Ah yes, the movie: what can be said about this movie. It was the most apallingly, horrifyingly God-awful movie I have EVER seen. We just couldnt get over how abismally bad it was. I do not have enough adjectives in my thesaurus to convey how very very BAD this movie was.
And yet we later discovered that this extremely pathetic movie, which by the way wasted over 2 HOURS of our time, was given a fair few good reviews! WTF were they watching?!?!?
SO people if you have any concern for your own sanity and do not want to lose 2 hours of your life in the most pathetically boring and tedious of ways, do yourself a favour and do NOT go see Before the Devil Knows Your Dead.
2 comments:
That's what its all about Double0.
Unconventional fun!
salaams sis so sorry about late reply, didnlt get a chance, heres my book list to mention a few:
1)the strange case of dr jekyl and my hyde and other tales of terror- robert louis stevenson
2) The master of ballantrae and weir of hermiston-RL stevenson
3)lady audley's secret-mary elizabeth braddon
4) the adventures of sherlock holmes- arthur conan doyle
5)A study in scarlet & The sign of the four -arthur conan doyle
6) selected tales edgar allen poe-
7)dracula-bram stoker
8)The moonstone -wilkie collins
9) the woman in white-the woman in white
10)A hero of our time -Mikhail lermontov
11) a heart of darkness-joseph conrad
12) kidnapped-Robert Louis Stevenson
eternal peace
xx
Post a Comment