Thursday, March 12, 2009

life o life

Peace. Its such a rare feeling in these times. We rush around from point A to point B to point C in out lives and never really stop to admire the scenery. Life itself is such a precious gift and yet I believe that as humans it is the blessing we most take for granted. Without life we have nothing.

So I thank Allah for my life. My wonderful life. No sarcasm! Just honest to goodness thanks.

I cud spend the rest of my life thanking God for this life and it wudnt be enough - nevermind thanking Allah for anything else!

I want to live this life in the most fulfilling way I can.

(Btw - i know this blog is disjointed - i'm just jotting down thoughts)

I just got all my blood tests back (or so I think) and i'm possitive for hypothyroidism (for the moment) and Rh arthritis.

These explain all my symptoms alhamdulillah. So now I know. Nothing was in my head - I wasnt imagining any of it. Its all true. Yay! I should at this moment be thinking "no way - i'm too young for either of these diseases" or "how cud this happen to me" or sumthing along those lines. But what I'm feeling is actually more a kind of relief, of thankfullness cos it cud have been worse. And like I siad before - its a relief to know its not all in my head. I cannot explain how much relief I feel. I am so glad to know that none of it was made up or over-exaggerated in my head.

I am having to resign from my job (shhh! letters not been handed in yet!) but thats kinda ok. I just cant keep working like this plus its not fair to my work place, not to mention my boss who has been very supportive so far, alhamdulillah. (long may she continue to be so!).

My PGCE application has been finally sent for reference so lets hope that works out.

I may be ill but many questions and doubts have been answered and silenced. Its all good as they say! :-)

Right now my left knee is killing me cos of the injury, i cant control my fingers right due to what I assume is the arthritis and my shoulders and body are aching due to the thyroid problem..... but its fine alhamdulillah cos now I know!!!

ooohhhhhhhh the relief of knowing!!

Somehow all this makes me think of mum so much more. I dont miss her but I wanna know what she wud make of all this. I wud like to talk it over with her and get her opinions....

No comments:

Islamic Songs