Ok I was asked to make a list of stuff I want for the house so here goes:
1) Food Processor:
I like:
- Kenwood: Price: £62.99
www.pixmania.co.uk; 08700 118 117
- Breville Price: £78.29
www.argos.co.uk; 0845 640 2020
- Kenwood Food Processor FP580
~£50
The best seems to be:
-Magimix food processor 3200
2) Vases:
- http://www.lauraashley.com/Vases+Bowls/RUSTIC-FLORAL-VASE/invt/3438528
Ok there were not many nice vases out there - at least not that I cud see!!
Ok, I CANNOT be bothered listing them in an organised way so the following is just stuff I like and wud want (click on the links):
- pans
- grater
- knives
- Kenwood chrome multi
- pans
- knives
- pans
- sharpner
- timer
- dish rack
- brush
- spice rack
- Royal Dalton China Dinner set
- Dinner set
- vase
- vase
- cups&saucers
ok I think thats it for now - I'm getting very carried away but a girl can dream, right?? lol
1 comment:
Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?
Can someone help me find it?
Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.
Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.
Thanks
Post a Comment