Thursday, June 03, 2010

the aftereffects of another massacre

The pen is mightier than the sword; words have power; Death and life are in the power of the tongue.... and other cliches &proverbs but basically what I'm trying to say is our words have power, our saying them has power & if we all say the same thing it is the more powerful for all of us having said it. So go & add ur voices to the protests, the letters of complaints & anything else constructive u can think of.
The Israeli lies will continue - I have a feeling they dont even realise the sky is blue anymore. So caught up in their perpetual lying and murdering, they dont even see reality anymore. Human life has lost all meaning. Might makes right as far as Israel is concerned -and the british and american governments keep trying to make it mightier.

What israel has done defies humanity - its sick, disgusting and evil. The atrocities done to Palestine and its people are so heinous, words cannot describe. Lets just say Hitler would be proud, these people learnt well.

Jews around the world condemn Israel's actions and state it has nothing to do with Judiasm - and the fact that Israel keeps throwing up the whole holocaust victim mentality just cheapens that whole thing.

I cannot express the anger I feel at the Israeli actions and my frustration with my own governments weakness and lack of action - but I know God is Just and these people will eventually pay for what they have done.

Still, I want to do something now.

No comments:

Islamic Songs