Sometimes making a decision is easy - it doesn't even really require thought as its instinctive. What ice cream flavour do I want? What season do I like better? Where would I like to go tonight?
And some decisions require a lot of thought and a lot of prayer. They are hard because they are complicated or have far reaching effects.
I am trying my best to be decisive but its hard. On one hand, I think I know what to do - but on the other, my subconscious is giving me nightmares. Literally. I dont know if its connected or whether I'm just having too much sugar before bed, or something equally silly!
What is my subconscious trying to tell me, if anything?
What do I do and how do I make a decision??
Its 2am and I cant go back to sleep because I had an awful nightmare about spiders and cockroaches and flesh-eating...... connect the rest yourself.
I dont like it when anything interrupts my sleep - its a "sacred"! lol
2 comments:
salaam sister,
i can relate to that i hate making those all important decisions because i dont want to be regretting later. At the moment i'm finding it hard to make decisons espcially regarding career. I think the best thing for us to do as we're advised by Allah is to consult people who we trust and pray salatul istikhara,seek guidance with Allah and then be firm in our decision.
Anyways I hope Allah guides you to the right decision inshaAllah
And Allah knows Best
wasalam
thanx sis - Istikhara is a tool I find extremely useful but I still seem to find that last step hard to take,as always.
I think thats a weakness in me and my faith but Insha'allah I'll improve.
Insha'allah, may Allah help u too :-)
Post a Comment