Tuesday, December 21, 2010

an account of yesterday through to this afternoon-ish

I am currently sat in Abu Dhabi airport in the transit lounge waiting for my much delayed flight to Karachi; we are currently told it will fly at 12.30am. It keeps getting delayed and there is much confusion cos of really bad communication. This always happens when I fly!

So right now am running around trying to find out what is going on, where my plane is, when its due, when we fly and all those questions because we have now been told by some random guy that it liues from a different terminal and at 6.30am.

Am totally exhausted and havnt slept for 24 hours and counting....

We have finally started to get some information cos we have practically kidnapped a Airport Staff Member...

More to come as and when...

Ok, so we ended up ganging up on this guy..... more and more people kept joining what me and this girl started.... lots of questions. Respect to the dude, he kept his head but really we still didnt walk away with much, We are still sat here, waiting for a flight we are now told is now flying out at 7.20am!

Am so tired... cant get to sleep, am uncomfortable and.......brb.

OK after much running between terminals and much rudeness by some guy at the transit hotel (I ended up telling him off quite loudly!), we have finally managed to get some "free" space on a sofa till our flight and possibly free breakfast too - should we be awake enough to eat it! And even if we arnt I am stealing some for later! Just cos of Mr B's extreme rudeness and lack of customer service.

Altho I felt extreme joy at telling off some guy publicly who obviously didnt expect a hijabi to tell him off nevermind raise her voice to him. lol joy in the little things admist the pain.

Now I should get a little rest between the running...

No comments:

Islamic Songs