Thursday, March 15, 2007

awimbewhey, awimbawhey....

I wish I had more to write about that I do - but I don't.

Life is plodding along, with nothing spectacular happening.... its kinda boring. I am aching to do something, to go somewhere.... but what and where?!

I need a goal, an ambition, a direction - but I have been looking for these for over a year and I seem to have run outta steam and have basically given up and am lazing in this rut.

Speaking of lazing - glorious weather today, MashAllah. The sun was shining, the air was warm(-ish) and not a cloud in the sky till 3pm...... ahh roll on the summer!!! Can't wait for long, HOT days in the sunshine..... burnt skin and burnt out eyes..... ahhh yes the summer :-)
I was so optimistic about the weather today that I went out in my sandals and my sunglasses - got a bit chilly on my way home from work though.... guess I'll have to give the summer some more time to arrive.

I've been 24 for a while month now - how freaky and weird is that.... 2/3 of my friends are married - and I really don't know whether I'm feeling left out or relieved! Lol - although they all seem to have managed to find nice guys, Alhamdullilah!

I am really looking forward to doing the Breast Cancer Walk - 10 miles - i mean woah! That will be an achievement for me! I was talking to WhiteAfrican yesterday and we made a pact, in 20 years we will attemp the London marothon, hopefully with the gang - we will all be dressed up as a fruit salad..... WhiteLibyan will of course be the Banana... I was thinking along the lines of a grape or a pineapple for myself (could rolll part of the way!) lol - who would like to join us???

Come on.... we have the next 20 years to work up to it and train for it? I think thats plenty of notice!

No comments:

Islamic Songs