Monday, May 01, 2006

Ughhh....

OK.... I may not be the most dedicated member of the work force out there but this is ridiculous! A migraine that lasts for over a week and makes me feel shitty in the mornings but kinda "OK" the rest of the day?!?! Am I weird or what?

And I do not like my job, so am desperately looking for another but meanwhile cos of this weirdo-migraine, I just cannot force myself to go into my current job -which makes me look like a really crap employee - which I guess I am!

Ya Allah.... please get me the job of my dreams! (Once I get this job, I'll know what the job of my dreams was - cos I aint gotta clue now!).

And can someone let me know wat I actually wanna do for the rest of my life?!

So here I am sat at 0744, feeling like crap (in so many ways!) and not going to work.....

HELP ME!!!

1 comment:

NM said...

Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaam love
how goes
great that your finally a blogger so much easier to keep in touch

you know mine but here it is

www.naimauk84.blogspot.com

yeah yeah i know talk about being so uncreative.. i couldn't think of a pen name for myself

Islamic Songs