Monday, July 24, 2006

Go Lebanon! Go Palestine! Freedom!


This may (or may not) sound incredibly naive but as a Muslim youth I never understood why people used to say these kind of "wars/battles" would drive young muslims into the hands of so-called terrorist organisations or into violent acts of frustration/desperation. As to me there was never any excuse for violence; and Islam never ever justifies the killing of innocents. But the more killing and bloodshed I see happening to my brothers and sisters the more I want to go there and do something to stop it all. What, I dont know.
The point is, I am able to judge for myself what would be acceptable or not, what about all those, Muslim or not, who see that same injustice, that same bloodshed and decide to go there, to do something. A lot of youth, especially, are sympathising with Hamas and Hezbollah over this, even if they didnt before.
Thats scary. Not because I think Hamas or Hezbollah are wrong - but because violence begets violence.

Will it ever end???

5 comments:

niconoclast said...

Why not go to Lebannon then.We will pay your fare!

lostkitty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lostkitty said...

ok. can u pay for the medication as well - that way maybe i cud save the innocent lives Israel keeps destroying.
Meanwhile, why dont u go to Israel - Haifa should be a good spot :-)

white african said...

niconclast thats really kind of you, i propose you also go you might learn a few things, hey you may become human, there is hope for you after all

lostkitty said...

lol

Islamic Songs