I was at the office and bored, waiting for ma girlies to come back from their late salah, surfing the web when I remembered this site that I had been meaning to go to for some time; its a poetry site by Br. Dash. Its brilliant - his poetry is brilliant.
I loved the quote on his opening page, by Rumi (u guys know I am a fan!):
"Lies collect around those who are living a lie." Rumi (13th century)
How profound is that?!
Please read Br Dash's work - its beautiful! An example from his poem "Passion" is:
"Are these your sisters?
These crushed egg shells, society’s diarrhea?
They look like partial birth abortions
Spiritually that is.
But look at those others...
The salivating flesh covered parasites
that turtle crawl the urban desert labyrinth like minion.
How many times has your Passion been sold?
You’re packaged so well some would wonder
whether that smile was real or Memorex.
Passion are you thirsty?"
No comments:
Post a Comment