Wednesday, December 06, 2006

gosh, i DONT BELIEVE IT..!!!!

OMG! You wont believe who I met at work in Brent Cross today - Siobhan.

Yes thats Siobhan from EGYPT!

I couldnt believe it when I saw her. It was such a shock!!! As you can imagine.
I just was like "OMG! what r u doing here?"
She was here on a layover and was visiting family for the one day she was here.
Wat were the chances of meeting her when she was here for so little time?!

Subhanallah.

Also the stinkiest man I have ever had the misfortune to smell came into the shop. I literally could SMELL him across the shop. He was disgustingly smelly and I had to serve him. Damn. I dont know when he last had a bath but it wasnt anytime soon. I didnt wanna even touch the money he was paying with - cos, honestly, who knows where his hands have been??? EW!!!

I know this blog will make little or no sense BUT I would like to point out I worked from
2pm-12am. That means I finished work just over an hour ago and only got home half an hour ago.
Thats hard!

AND I have work tomorrow too!

3 comments:

white african said...

oh my god you saw siobhon, how cool is that what are the chances, small world small world.

you have germs now yuk yuk yuk yuk

lostkitty said...

i know!!! to both!!!!!!!! lol

Ever The Idealist said...

you saw her? in england? i think she is secretly following us! i miss you. i might be coming up to see you in jan inshallah

Islamic Songs