Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ok, now I'm worried


I know its silly - even before I begin this blog.

BUT

This morning when I got up I wasnt worried... but I got a fone call from the hospital saying that they've arranged for me to have a consultation session with the surgeon in Monday.

Now I know the NHS pretty well and I've never seen anything rushed like this, Usually u have to wait atleast a few weeks to get an appointment - and thats considered quick!!
So the fact that I'm getting appointments so fast is kinda weird and that is kinda freaking me out!

I may go in for my biopsy on that Thurday (next week) if the talk with the surgeon indicated I should.

Like I said - its weird how fast the appointments are happening.

At work today I couldnt stop thinking about it. The thing is, I wasnt worrying but I couldnt STOP thinking about it. I wasnt thinking about anything particular but just IT.

I almost had a bit of an anxiety/panic attack - had to do some breathing exercises in my break. And the customers weren't helping!

Christmas makes people evil! If shopping and Christmas stresses you out so much - why do it??? And if it makes u rude and mean - then isnt that completely against the spirit of christmas???

All I have to say to all of these mean Chrismasy ppl is = Baah-Humbug!!!

3 comments:

white african said...

oh no sis, dont worry about it inshallah, every thing will work out fine, its only natural to stres sover it by the way, you wouldnt be human otherwise.

i wish i was there with you to hold yourhand and make you laugh :)

Brave Heart said...

Don't worry sister,its normal thing ,keep smiling this weekend and forget it about the NHS.

lostkitty said...

Jazakallah Khair both of u.

Whitey, I wish u were here too - u always make me laugh; i'd want you here with or without this,ur one of my bestest friends (as they say).

U know the funny thing is - I expected it, so its not such a shock. I'll find out more on mOnday I guess!

Islamic Songs