Wednesday, December 27, 2006

look into my eyes

i am working the most awful shifts in the next few days; i dont think 'll be able to cope - so please make dua for me!!!! I'll need help.

Tomorrow I am working 7am-1pm and then 4pm till 12am!!!!!!!!!

Im not kidding - and my sleep patterns are all messed up and i cant get to sleep and now there r like 3 hours till i have to wake up anyway!!!!!! Botheration!!!!

So to pass my time I listened to one of my favourite Outlandish tuns which I'd like to share with u here:


6 comments:

NM said...

Good choice T and i mus say those shifts sound horrific! Is it because of the sales? URGH

Brave Heart said...

may Allah support u in these days,it's unbelievable ,how u can work 21 hours in one day

lostkitty said...

i'm dying of tiredness!!!

Brave Heart said...

Alslam Kitty: Eid Mabruk and enjoy ur swayat with ur family

Anonymous said...

that is too much work ..GOD be with u inshallah
thank u for such an amzing song , it made me feel great !!

lostkitty said...

thanks picco.

I love the song too, it has that amazing quality a song should have - that makes u sit up and listen.

And yes the hours have been way too much - not my body is really complaining!

Islamic Songs